1) Customers can make spot purchases of any goods from ready stock by full payment.
2) No credit facility is allowed.
3) Cash before delivery, once delivered the goods will not be taken back in any circumstances.
4) Cheque payment is accepted but subject to realization of cash upon which delivery will be made.
5) All prices are net Ex- factory; the buyer should send a competent and authorized representative to take delivery of goods from the factory. The company is not responsible after the delivery of goods.
6) Price ruling at the time of delivery will be charged, difference of which is to be refunded or paid.
7) Delivery of goods must be taken within 15 days of purchase date. If it is a big quantity, within the time earmarked in the delivery order. Otherwise, the ready stock will be delivered to other prospective buyers and delivery against your delivery orders will be then subject to stock availability.
8) 10% latitude, each for cracks and broken edges in favour of the manufacturing accepting. Hollow products such as flooring blocks, where 15% latitude should be allowed.
9) Structural clay products will be delivered from the stock. Colour is natural and subject to variation.
10) Dimensions and weight of structural clay products and reformatories are approximate.
11) The management reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time.